***TICKETS AVAILABLE AT SWEETWATER RIVERDECK OR ONLINE***
Save the date and get ready to pack your tackle, two-way radios and fishing rods! Perch are one of South Jersey’s last truly wide open fisheries. Sweetwater Marina and Riverdeck is excited to host their first annual Perch Tournament on Saturday, June 30th. The tournament begins at 6am and weigh in will occur at 3pm. Your entry fee of $30 (per angler) includes a BBQ dinner from 3-5pm. There is an optional Captain’s Meeting on June 29th at 7pm at the Riverdeck.
Guaranteed Prize Money
(based on 3 fish weigh in per angler)
- 1st Place: $500
- 2nd Place: $300
- 3rd Place: $200
The Nitty Gritty Details
- All entry forms and fees are due by June 17th.
- Children under 12 years of age may purchase a tournament ticket at the discounted rate of $15.
- An optional Captain’s Meeting will be held at SW Riverdeck at 7pm on Friday, June 29th.
- The tournament will begin at 6:00am on 6/30 and weigh in will occur at SW Marina & Riverdeck at 2:00pm.
- Fishing is allowed from the Batsto Dam to the Route 9 bridge.
- Tournament entry includes a BBQ ticket. Additional BBQ tickets can be purchased at $15 by people not participating in the tournament such as kids, spouses, etc.