Sweetwater Riverdeck’s 2nd Annual
Beer & Cider River Festival
September 9th, 2017 | 12 noon- 8pm
(Beer Garden open 12-5pm)
Our 2nd Annual Beer & Cider River Festival at Sweetwater Marina and Riverdeck is going to bigger and better than ever! If you’re new to the River Festival or even if you did come last year, check out the list of policies and tips we have put together to make this a safe, fun and comfortable day for all! If you have any questions after reading, please check out our FAQ page.
- The festival is free to enter, but if you’re like us and you’re dying to sample over 50 varieties of beer and cider, you’ll want to buy a wristband to access the Beer Garden.
- Wristband tickets are available online for $30 or you may buy them at the door for $35 on the day of the festival.
- Your wristband earns you a lot! With your wristband, you’ll receive a 4oz tasting glass, which you can use in the Beer Garden to sample any or all of the 50+ varieties of beer and cider between 12-5pm. After 5pm, your wristband will earn you a discount at Sweetwater’s regular bar.
- Yes, you heard me right. The Beer Garden is open 12pm-5pm. Plan accordingly so you don’t miss out on your sampling.
- You MUST HAVE A VALID ID to enter the Beer Garden. You will be ID’ed upon entering.
- The festival is for the whole family! There will be a Kiddie Corner full of games for the little ones and of course, lots to do for the adults too. Keep an eye on your kid. A search party for a missing kid will ruin the vibe every time.
- Our Beer & Cider Fest is Rain Or Shine. We don’t let rain ruin the party! Much of the festival will occur under large tents.
- We are located at 2780 7th, Sweetwater, NJ 08037. When using your GPS, you may need to use “Hammonton, NJ” as we share a zip code.
- There is one entrance and one exit. The traffic flows one way in the parking lot. There will be parking lot personnel to direct traffic. Please be kind to them. They are humans too.
- We have a large parking lot, but once the lot fills up, cars will be directed to park at the end of 7th Ave along the road.
- Dogs are awesome, but still not allowed on property.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted on property. We will be sure to put any confiscated alcohol to good use at our staff-only after party.
- Packaged craft beers will not be available; however, many of the beers/ciders you’ll taste in the Beer Garden will be on tap at portable bars around the festival grounds. If you find one you like in the Beer Garden, our staff will do their best to direct you to a spot where you can get a 16oz glass of it to enjoy (not included with your wristband.)
- We finally have an ATM on site! Most crafters will only accept cash so we are excited for this new addition.
- Tents, chairs, and beach umbrellas are not permitted.
- Keep hydrated. Water will be available.
- Please drink responsibly. This is the 2nd year for this event and we look forward to a much longer run, let’s not ruin it. Please make sure you have a designated driver before you begin drinking.
Help us capture the day by hashtagging
#sweetwaterriverfest on social media!